Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
One. Two. Three.
Truly, the second installment is far better than the first. With those wide, evil eyes and big, booming voice, Barbara Kellerman pwned everyone in the show! The Professor (Michael Aldridge) was also very promising. I should say that both appearances made me happy. Most times, I'd think the show would flop like a dying fish in front of me, then these saving graces show up. I was slightly hooked.
In this affair, Edmund sits down with the White Witch of Narnia who, after learning that the boy was a "son of Adam", cunningly offers him some Turkish Delight. Here, Edmund would blab how his batty sister, Lucy went to have tea with a fawn. The White Witch, surprised with either Lucy's encounter with a magical creature or finding out that there were three more children on the other side of the wardrobe, quickly dismisses Edmund with one stipulation: he has to come back to Narnia AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with his brother and sisters - then he can have as many Turkish Delights he could ever dream of. Also, he would be crowned Prince of Narnia whereas the others would be in a much lower position in the hierarchy.
Edmund: I don't see what's so special about them. Why can't I just have another Turkish Delight?
White Witch: NO!
Hahaha. Priceless.
Also, Peter and Susan would arrive in Narnia upon hiding themselves from the housekeeper. Peter would rebuke Edmund for being such a young miscreant, lying to them about getting to the magical world himself. Well, screw you, Peter! He only kept quiet because right after his parting from the Queen, Lucy told him that the White Witch is in fact an evil bitch who makes everyone in Narnia miserable.
The episode ends with the four naive nomads comprehending that good old Mr. Tumnus has been condemned for life-imprisonment as requested by the White Witch.
The thing that I noticed in this episode is that, there weren't much special effects. And if there was any particular scene to have one, they didn't come off as too disturbing or distracting at all. It was done well, but it could have been better. There were some dull, awkward moments in which a background music should have been thoughtfully inserted. That's all I have. Let's see how the next episode goes.