Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
We revolve around the Earth in 365 days. And in every four years, we revolve 366 more. Some of us go to college, like my brother. Some of us go to work, like my Mom. Some of us go to parties, like my friends. Some of us join communities and charities, like all the beautiful people in the world.
Some of us drink a cup of coffee, every morning in 365 days; some prefer wine; some water; some tea. Some of us would think about the outcome of the day, or what would happen after we get out of bed. Some of us would worry. Some of us would get lucky, set sail before kicking down the bucket. Some of us would resent. And devote. And fail. Some of us would survive.
And some of us, as myself, would write. And write. And write away until everything else is written down.
So Mother Earth.
It used to be a very important topic. At least for me, it did become one. I do love Mother Earth. But come to think of it, almost every best way possible to save her is almost - almost - impossible.
So have you done anything to help her? None yet, I admit.