Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
I am probably smoked or something;I don't really know.
All I know is that I haven't written for quite some time. It's not only in Blogger; I have cut off all of my Internet access a long time ago.
I have probably been longing for this day. In the midst of every crisis that I had been in for the past few months, I had tried to make a choice: To write or not to write. I was so timid that everything turned abstruse for me.
But then again, that choice was also a long time ago; a long time even before December. Some days, I would find myself writing again. Mentally, I was turning every word that I picked up into calligraphy and turning them into a story.
A compilation of these words may be found underneath all these business and cravings that have been passed down on me. Personally, this blog entry is an improvisation that I had made some time ago, but had completely forgotten.
Today I write this, because I want to.
And trust me: this probably is the only day that I want something.
Above these poor platter words that I cast down on this blog, there is something that I have been longing to burst out since last night...
Truly, I have been falling for the Rainbow-Haired Warrior as well. Who knew that in some way - once you really look at him - he is primitively and instinctively beautiful.
His benevolent laughter send chills up and down my spine, and his voice is a melody far beyond entity. He is just there. He doesn't force it; I feel it.
And maybe - just maybe - if you look through my lenses... you would see these too.
Today was his last call.
And somehow, I was glad that he would not put down the phone. Because I know that if he did, these five seconds of being in heaven would stop even before it could reach the farthest star.
Well. It'd probably take me a few more days before I could post again. Heck, I could even take months before I get to rest and have this opportunity once more. I might not be in by Christmas Day. So, you know.