My World. Your World. Zooney-World

I'm currently watching
RAW as I eat these Rocoa chocolates. This is the last thing that I would like to write about after a whole day's calumniation.
It's
RAW's 800th episode. Times like these were always a big hit to me when I was younger. But tonight,
RAW becomes the ammunition rather than the war itself. I'm watching a great show here; yet it seems normal.
Too normal, to say the least. I find it less exulting than what is kept within The Ghost of
WWE Past:
RAW then seemed alive -- like a big community. Vince McMahon was still sipping a big cup of espresso backstage as Eugene mocks his strut; Stonecold Steve Austin was still riding his monster truck like he did in '99; Christian Cage and Trish Stratus were still an item; Good Ole' Jim Ross truly was the brand's own and was predicted to never get drafted to anywhere else; The Rock didn't have a lot of Hollywood projects then; Shawn Michael surely was rhythmic; Mick Foley was thematic; Gregory Helms was still a superhero; Eric Bischoff was still in office; Chris Jericho's hair was long; Evolution was the best thing that happened; And Chris Benoit(+) was still alive.
It honestly felt as if the show was running for five straight hours because it was just
that damn good.
But tonight, four years after, I see Mike Adamle in the position where Bischoff left off; Cena and Orton both shelved; Chris Jericho turned devious and battling an emotional Shawn Michaels; the show at loss without Triple H; Kane seems to be more inebriated than Bradshaw in his APA years; Vince McMahon on recovery; the Divas are feeble and all look the same; and it is so full of new superstars now that I know will never last.
I just really want to see the old
RAW again like how I saw it in the early '04 and '05. I want to see Tajiri's green mist that constantly changes to black; I want to see Lita with Matt Hardy; I want to hear "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair's never-ending "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"'s; I want to see Rosie and The Hurricane eat a Mac backstage every 4th of July; I want to see Randy Orton against Cactus Jack; I want Chris Jericho to say that he is the "Ayattoh of the Rock n Rollah" during his highlight reels; I want Edge to be great again; I want to sense Captain Charisma; anticipate once more the Crossface; have the initiative to go to WWE.com and see the events in advance and just to
really feel again what I felt on that day when I thought
RAW will always be that darn iconic and will never have to change for the better.
And for the worse.
This may not be the end of it; this may also be. We're not really sure. But I do hope that the curtain doesn't call yet.
Well...this
is "fifteen plus years of RAW" as Michael Cole would put it.
Happy 800th episode.