Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
"I thought I loved you but it's just how you look in the light."
-Hum Hallelujah by Fall Out Boy
I erased the last three posts that I have written. There's nothing much to write about anymore. I guess I just grew tired of writing. Come to think of it, Bopper is dead and I regret wasting a hundred leaves of a notebook for it. And what about that essay that I promised to finish until the end of June? I was a wreck. And I still am a wreck. Instead of keeping my hopes up and writing before I got to the final verdict,I spent everything on procrastination, making mental excuses and dreading over other people's problems.
When I was younger, I have always thought that it was just: grade school, writing, submission, and you finally get your one way ticket to go to some talk show. Well, it's a short life. Why not make it look shorter?
Last night, I also found out that I was craving for "it" again. That one thing that I thought I left in the past came back to my senses once more. I thought I was only mocking the soap operas when I was younger, but then it turned into an obsession. It wasn't even worth the ride after all.
Now I'm just currently listening to Fall Out Boy's Hum Hallelujah. It was my favorite song in their last album. And I have always thought that they were this band that I'd never get tired of. But you never really know.