Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
I might have not mentioned that Bet and I are going to be in different sections. Well, we are. There's kinda like a rule about siblings in one room. Yes, I am hyperventilating about it. It turns out that another member of the "emo legion of doom" will be in Bet's section as well. Worse part is that I don't even have any of them in mine.
The whole thing brings me back to this episode of RAW where Vince McMahon and his son Shane had Triple H arrested for the "cocaine" found in his luggage. And later on that night, the father (Vince), the son (Shane) and the holy Spirit Squad ganged up on Shawn Michaels and threatened to fire anyone who interferes.