Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
One. Two. Three.
I've wined and dined with kings and queens. And I've slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans."
-Dusty Rhodes
It started raining again since the first of June. Has anybody else noticed that? Well, it has.
Simultaneously, it has gotten hotter as well.
Now this is the part where the cockroaches return.
Normally, I would seldom see cockroaches inside the house. They always were in the kitchen. But now they are everywhere. I can't even fall asleep without thinking that one of them is gonna jump on top of me any time soon and bite me on the eye.
My mother bought a Baygon chalk just in case. The box says that you have draw two to three lines using the chalk. And when the roach steps on it, it dies!
I'm only afraid that if I start drawing "these lines", the cockroach will suddenly appear.
Like right now. As I am writing this entry, a cockroach is crawling out of the Baygon-ed room. I think it's dying.
Let it suffer!!!
All I know is that: I hate cockroaches. Dead or alive. Not as much as Bet hates them. But I hate them. Especially when it flies and drops on top of a high place, like a china cabinet for example. And then it would wag its butt as if taunting.
Or those times whenever you kill it with the slipper and its green insides would squirt out. And it's facing you.
Honestly, I would like to put a picture here.
But then it would be appalling.
Just ask Patrick.
He'll tell you all about it.
With love,
Little Boy