Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
I haven't been writing. I have been busy getting these allergies and watching reruns of American Idol. And I think that it's safe to say that David Cook did it! He finally is the new American Idol! His performance with ZZ Top was totally awesome. He deserves this.
We have also been going uptown to the ariport to fetch some people. Now I guess I just want to say that I learned two things during those trips: 1) Bring an umbrella. 2) Don't stay too long inside the house before a trip. Or you'll end up bringing an umbrella. I also have recently found out that I will be in 1st year-Discipline along with two social climbers, two quiet people, a labeling whore, a dumbass, and my most favorite: a boob named Raj - who took the time the year before to insult me and my sister. I would simply get back at him... then all will be well...
And finally, to end this atrocious entry, I would also like to congratulate Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson for ringing the wedding bells last Saturday. Yeah, I know, it's been a while. But I forgot you not.