Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
So it's May 1. It's funny because usually, during the April 20's, I would get this sickening feeling at the very pit of my stomach that May is coming and that I better finish 8th Grade Bopper, like, RIGHT NOW. Yeah. But it's May 1. And it's funny because I don't feel a thing anymore. Looking in on 8th Grade Bopper, I still haven't finished the novel and I'm still on the sixth chapter. The other funny thing is that, I've always thought that I would finish at least three other novels before High School starts. But yeah, I don't see anything on my "created books" shelf to be proud of. Truth is that I'm not ready yet. I never was ready.