Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
Ten things that start with an L. 1. Lowrider. Future ride, baby! 2. LOL/LMAO/lolwut. Most overused internet expression of my online buddies. 3. Leone Kids. The brand of pencil that I use to write on Bopper. 4. Literature. I would read anything written. 5. Lumberjack. My favorite kind of match in the WWE. Only because the other wrestlers outside can beat up the rosters squaring off inside the ring. 6. Less Developed Country. Yaww, guess where I live. 7. Lily. My favorite "flower" once upon a time because it was "floating". 8. Lunatic. OMG! Dumb insane people. 9. Lector. My former job. 10. Lectern. And this was where I stood.
People to tag. 1. Patchi. 2. Jio. 3. Chiel. 4. Ate Kams. 4. Trish.