Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
Taken from Josh's book which my sister and I decided to borrow but never returned:
"Hey look! Raphael choked!" Sheen laughed. "Why you... I didn't even laugh at you when you're frozen." Said Raphael angrily. "Yeah Sheen. In fact, I was wondering what encouraged you to dive in the snow with you swimsuit?" Adrian giggled. "I, uh...I don't know exactly why! I was in a kind of a trance." Sheen said in a very low tone as if only an ant can hear him. "He lies. He lies! Oh, I was in a kind of trance!" Raphael teased. "I'm not lying." "Prove it!" Raphael said sharply. "BOYS! STOP FIGHTING! NOW TAKE A BATH AND DRESS UP!!!" Mother Rely shouted angrily.
LOL. I love those times when I would ask the all high and mighty Josh to lend me his book and laugh at it.
By the way, the Jimmy Neutron sunblock episode was cool.