Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
Today might be the last day of Holy Week. We went to this hair salon to get me and my sister our hair cut five inches less. I was shocked to find out that this hair salon now has different employees; something about a switch. And I was kind of annoyed by it because of the all the commotion and their hesitations to cut a hair.
When I was already seated and ready for my treatment, they were going like this to each other: "Sa'yo nalang 'to." "Ha?" "Ikaw na gumupit nito." "Si Negra nalang kaya!" "Wala pa nga." "Sige na nga. Whatever."
Plus, when they found out that my sister and I were twins, they started asking us a lot of questions and started comparing (which I terribly hate). And another one of them was going like "Next time, ipa-barbers na" over and over again. I really have no idea what that meant. And I wasn't entirely happy when we arrived home.
I feel so aggravated with the Internet lately; it is so slow and boring. And the cable yesterday annoyed me. There was a clean-up, or something like that for Cable Destiny so I didn't get the chance to watch RAW since there wasn't any cable at all. So I just imagined whatever happened to that 'Cena and Orton against the RAW rosters' match. Lucky me.
Of course, the cable came back today after we heard the mass.
I've been feeling somewhat bad lately. I felt bad when I learned that I'm about rot in the same school for High School. I felt bad when I insisted Mom on my good theories about the salon even before I saw it. I felt bad when I told her that the ointment she applied to my elbows doesn't really work. I felt bad for not writing whatever else I have learned. And I felt bad when I didn't buy the {Proof} DVD when I had the chance because I didn't have the money.