Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
I love ants during summer days. It's as if they own the house. Just earlier, they ate all the corned beef.
Been doing nothing lately. Just listening to Fall Out Boy and thinking of what else could have happened if Fred Hampton wasn't found guilty of arson or whatever. Wrestlemania 24 was okay. It has been three years since I last watched that pay-per-view.
Well, it's Heath's birthday. And he's late for it. Hey Heath, here's to ya.
It has also been some time since I have lied down opposite the altar and have thought of life and have written a word or two without thinking that I have/need to. I guess working out does help.
You know that 2005 song from Fall Out Boy -- Sugar We're Going Down? I guess, yes, I've been dying to tell you anything. It's as if it has been a million years since last summer occurred.
Just as always, that grandfather clock outside would ring and it's almost nighttime already. And now I guess I should list up what I want for my birthday and hope that God grants this like He did on that mother who threw her baby from her 3rd floor burning apartment building just to save it and Somebody did.
I guess that if everyone does think of fun and forget about all the embarrassments, humiliations, letters, drama, hardships, studies and even conversations from the past year, a Bubble Boy would come up to ya singing an old Gnarls Barkley song and not turn into a pillow.
I could tell that a lot has changed, though, just looking at the house next door. Every fucked up thing from the '05, '06 and even the '07 are slowly slipping away. Now these just kind of remind me of burying my last journal underneath a keepsake box and I haven't opened it for around two years now. There was so much hate in me. And I was sorry.
Now I'm just lying here on my stomach almost at the fall of the desk, wishing Ric Flair well, taking out glances on Nicholas, hoping that Lucelle does well in St. Anthony, looking forward to finishing Johnson's story in the 8th Grade Bopper and Pip's as well before my 13th birthday, smelling the scent of pop corn, craving for Mojos, thankful that I'm not a Golem :) and levitating on the last lines of the last episode that I have watched on One Tree Hill.
"Change comes. It comes like the little air that ruffles the curtains at dawn. And it comes like the stealth perfume of the wildflowers hidden underground."
Well, that is probably all. Have a good one. And keep a smile on, beautiful.