Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
The Motor GuyPizza DeliveryChecklistThe CrewOrders
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
There was so supposed to be a worldwide blackout. Or so I heard. Turns out that you just have to turn off all the electrical appliances and BOOM! you saved the world from global warming. Yeah right. As if everyone's going to do that. I took part with it. But I think nothing much happened.
Well, first off, I guess I just want to say that I have finished my new drawing and am a proud mother of it. Of course, I would scan that one and post it here if I have a scanner (and I definitely don't).
And I'm almost wasting the Internet load.
And I got into the part of Great Expectations where Pip gets to be held captive.
And I watched an episode of Project Runway where the WWE Divas guest starred in.
And I'm watching this horror flick as of now.
And I got over my writer's block and got access to Bopper again. Yes, Bopper the novel.
I don't know why, but ever since I reached for it today to write a new chapter, I had butterflies in my stomach. And I might have literally squealed a little bit inside. I feel Bartleby's power.