Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Congratulations! You have just entered the happiest place on Earth!
Kappa.
Kooky.
Kat.
I'm a pizza-Cheetos-taco-nacho-eating blubber. For some unknown reason, I love to watch teen junk movies on HBO and reruns of a comedy called My Name Is Earl. Show tunes always make me go "gah-gah".
I'm not a camwhore. I'm not a scenester. And I never was naive. But I do like taking photographs!
I'm only a little cowgirl and you are my little cowboy.
One. Two. Three.
I really hate Jack TV for not showing Wrestlemania 24 and spinning off The Best of RAW 2007 instead. It's not cute.
I am currently searching for a hobby. The only worse thing than being idle for April's Fools tomorrow is having to sit around the old comfy couch, reading nothing but Bulgar newspapers. Gawd, I hate their news!
Well, I guess I need to go. 'Cause I'm watching this Dad-daughter episode of Lizzie McGuire. It's pretty insane; I kind of miss the fucking show.
Catch all hopes.